My second project completed for the fair! This is a bishop that I started last year, but was unable to finish. I would have except you'll remember I was pregnant at the time, very sick and very tired. Plus I had to hand pleat this one due to the fabric choice and then after smocking everything except for the flowers, I decided the floss color was all wrong and took it all out and started over with the color that is on the finished product.
Overall I'm pleased. The smocking is some of the best I've ever done. The construction is okay, but since I used the gingham, it made problems for me I never dreamed. I had to do some trimming and whatnot to make it work. As a result, some things are not "right". I hope the judges don't notice.
I just finished a dress coat for Kate. Hope to take pictures tomorrow and post soon. After that it's another smocked dress that is nearing completion. Less than two weeks and counting . . .