Thursday, September 04, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Today was Claire's first day of preschool. It was only for an hour, but she was ready to go! Every child gets a purple bag that they can decorate any way they want. Claire likes pink, fluffy and her baby sister, so there you go. She went right in, I was the one who was crying and had to leave quickly. You'd think it would be easy with number four, but for some reason it seems harder!
Claire was cranky and tired and kept whining about being hungry. I assured her that she would get a little snack, as all my other children have had a little snack on their first day of preschool, even if it is only a short day. I was the first to pick her up. She ran up to me and very loudly said, "You said we would have a snack and we didn't get a snack!" Oops! Oh well, she'll have one next week.

No comments: