No pictures today, but I did get a bit accomplished. I sewed the side and back seams of a baby dress I smocked and added the neck binding. I'm not happy with it, but I'm leaving it as is. I love to smock, but the construction always gets me. I have a hard time getting the dress blocked appropriately at every stage. I guess if I made more, I would get better (like making pie crusts). I need to sew on snaps, hem the dress and finish the bullion roses. I hope to do all that tomorrow. We'll see. I was going to work on it tonight, but I'm beat. I have an 18" doll dress that is done except for snaps and a hem. Oh, I forgot sleeve bindings. Need to do those on both dresses. Yeah, not going to finish those tomorrow after all I'm thinking.
Need to get frames for some penguin cross-stich that Trent and I made. More plastic snaps at JoAnns and some fabric, but will probably wait until Friday for that as there's a sale and a good coupon on the sale stuff. I'm hoping to make 6 or 7 Disney princess dresses for an 18" doll for Claire for Christmas, but I want to finish them so I can enter them in the fair. Otherwise they might not be in good enough shape to enter next year.