Saturday, January 31, 2009

Class Basket

Another year, another class basket for the school auction. This year's basket had the theme of scrapbooking. I ended up making this basket for another class since all of my children's classes already had someone and they needed me to help out a class who didn't. (Did that make sense?) It made it easier not to add too many things myself since I already had donated to three other baskets. I didn't get very many donations, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. The best part of the basket was the rolling tote. It was $70.00 at Michaels and I had a 50% coupon for JoAnn Fabrics. Michael's accepts competitor's coupons and so it was mine for only $35.00. I had collected $26.00 in cash and so I covered the rest.

Now I'm off to make some burp clothes and diaper name tags for a baby shower that I'm helping to host next Saturday! Stay tuned for a recount of our adventure's in working on Ben's science fair project!

No comments: