Saturday, December 20, 2008

Have glue gun, will travel.

I bought this gingerbread house kit from Costco. I piped the frosting and the kids added the candies. The royal icing was not doing a great job at keeping everything together as you can see from the photo above.

Enter the best glue gun in the world.
House is back together and has stayed that way. The kids are lamenting that they cannot eat the house now. I keep telling them that gingerbread houses aren't really for eating. I think next year we'll make them from scratch so they can eat some of it. I did that a couple of years ago-we made a train, but it was very labor intensive and I didn't have a 10 month old needing my attention.

1 comment:

Mary B said...

The trusty glue gun!! Love the Wimpy Kid book in the background, looks like my house.