Monday, June 02, 2008

Play Ball?

Here is Eleanor and one of her teammates "playing" t-ball. Obviously they are more interested in playing in the dirt than playing the game! The season is almost over and Eleanor is glad. She hasn't had very many practices because of all the rain we've had. She's only played in a few games because we've either had to miss some because Trent was out of town and I couldn't be two places at once, we were all out of town ourselves, or the game was rained out.

The first game Eleanor did an amazing job. She wasn't afraid of the ball, ran after it when it came to her and appeared to have a great time. After that, it was all downhill. One day she said she would be glad when t-ball was over, even though she hasn't really had to go to that many games or practices. We asked her why she told us she wanted to play t-ball if that wasn't what she really wanted to do. Her answer? The snacks.

I like how the above picture turned out. I'm finally figuring out how to use my camera and am getting better shots. I may enter this picture in the fair. Don't know if it will win, but it's one of the better ones I've taken this year. We're allowed to enter five. As the fair gets closer, I'll share the five pictures I've chosen (if there is five).

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

I found your blog while searching for a Cub Scout Den Flag. Unfortunately for our dens, I can't sew! I'm the Cubmaster and thought it would be a great idea if the boys made den flags as our pre-opener/greeting..whatever you call it. I've almost been Cubmaster a year and I love it!
I love your picture. Kids are so funnY!