Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baby Hats!


 The "You Be the Judge" contest this year for our fair is baby hats that will be donated to local hospitals. This contest is one of my favorite contests. Besides trying to win for most votes, I usually try to win for most items made. This year I have challenged everyone to make at least one hat a day for a whole year. So far I'm on schedule to do just that. I'm sewing most of them, but since I can't take my sewing with me in the car, etc., I'm crocheting and knitting some as well. So far I've been on a crochet kick. Here are some of the beauties I have made:













Both of these patterns can be found at http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/. I absolutely love her patterns and they are so easy! Although the Mickey hats are very cute, I think the owl hats have been my favorite to make so far. I can't wait to make her owl granny squares!






No comments: