Friday, May 01, 2009

More dreams, more sewing and one cute baby.

I dreamed last night that I was a guest at the ranch of Ree AKA The Pioneer Woman. It was awful. I was super shy. All conversation was tense. I kept thinking "Why am I here?" My children were there and they were bored (bored!) because no one was around to play with them. I was thinking "This is the dumbest thing I have ever done" when all of a sudden there was someone in the corner who was trying to pin up a hem on a skirt and they were having such a hard time. I went over and began to help and after that I was fitting in and having a good time. Weird.

I've finished the muslin of a bridesmaid dress I've been working on and it's perfect. I hope to cut it out in the next couple of days and sew it up. I'll share the pattern, materials, etc. in a future post. My friend is letting me enter the dress in the fair! It was my first successful full bust adjustment. Now I want to really get sewing on something for me.
And as promised, one cute baby.

No comments: