Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Nightmare

I was with my family. We were at the fair. It was strange because they had decided to display all of the Home Arts entries outside. I was worried because it looked like it was going to rain. I was also worried because it's so dusty and dirty outside. Why would they put the entries outside where they could get dirty?

We are walking around and I'm feeling uneasy. I can't put my finger on it, but continue to walk around, looking at the entries. I notice that there are not very many entries this year and I think to myself "If the entries continue to diminish like this, they're going to cut out the Home Arts division all together." Then it hits me. . . I've forgotten to enter anything in the fair! I'm so upset. How could I have forgotten to enter anything in the fair? I walked around so sad, talking to anyone who would listen to me saying, "I usually enter at least one thing every year, but I forgot! I don't know how I could have forgotten. I can't believe this has happened." I was very upset. Then I woke up.

It's been forever since I've actually had a dream that I remembered and I had a dream about forgetting to enter something in the fair.

I need to get a life. Either that or more sleep so I can remember a better dream.

No comments: