Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby outfit and belly shot

I made this Kwik Sew 2433 for my son's teacher. She is having a son in March and I wanted to make her my standard baby outfit. I wanted to give it to her for Valentine's day. I finished it Tuesday night, just in time! I couldn't picture her baby in light blue so I was different and made this in a soft navy blue knit. I hope she doesn't think that's too weird!
I bought the teddy bear applique and made the label using iron on transfer paper. I really like how they turned out!
I never had a belly shot with any of my other children and asked my husband to take one right after I finished up the baby outfit. I look at this picture and wonder why my mother is standing there! I find it amazing and a bit disconcerting how much I look like her. I have managed to gain 8 lbs for this pregnancy (thank you nausea!) and as you can see, it's all belly.

No comments: