Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hair today . . .

This doesn't have anything to do with the fair, but something I'm proud of nevertheless. A while ago (a year?) I was watching the today show and Ann Curry had grown out her hair and donated it to locks of love. I had found myself with hair below my shoulders and decided I would do the same thing. Unfortunately my hair wasn't long enough to donate (you must donate a minimum of 10") and I wasn't really ready to cut anyway. So I grew it out for about another year or so and finally made the plunge. Here is a before picture:



A few hours later, a 12+ inch donation and a few highlights later this is what we have:
I'm enjoying my shorter hair and it will be a nice length when the baby is born. I loose a ton of hair about 4-5 months after giving birth and hopefully it won't be as noticeable when that happens. It's a lot easier to comb now too!

1 comment:

mamafitz said...

love the haircut, it looks great! (as do you!)